Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ruckus in My Life

I think I'm missing a Ruckus in my life. If I had a bit more money to dish and was under different circumstances when I got a scoot, I would've considered a lot more strongly in getting this Civic of scoots. The modability is attractive and fits my interest no doubt. 

With something like that it'd take me quite awhile to get it to a point where I'd be completely satisfied with my work of art. Unfortunately now I'm in the selling phase of the scoot and need to let her go. Scoots and kids don't mix - not yet anyway. I probably won't be on two-wheeld gas powered motor vehicles on public roads until much much later. Booo. 

This is the one that made me fall in love. If the owner's looking at this, I'd be happy to give you credit for your work and photo. Just let me know and I'll put a blurp in here for ya.
Never thought I'd like yellow since it shouts, "Taxi!" But this one's looking nice! Loving the oversized wheels of these things. Man, I want a white one! I've been secretly thinking of trading my Vino for either a stock Ruckus with cash or a modded one and I'd pay cash. So tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment