Thursday, November 18, 2010

Accident

I'm sitting at Kaju Cafe when I heard a screech and a crash. Two cards collided. I didn't witness the actual collision, but saw one of the cars still moving when I turned my head to look. Pretty scary. I can't help but to think what would have happened if one of those cars was a motorcycle or scooter. It's just freaky and a reminder of being super careful.

This was at a 2-way stop. Although I don't really know, I'm guessing that one person hadn't realized it was a 2-way stop and didn't pay as much attention and BAM! This is the reason why I avoid these types of intersections. I go out of my way to avoid left turns at busy streets and 2-way stops whenever I can.

A prayer goes out to all those motorcyclists/scooterists that weren't so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment