Saturday, August 4, 2012

Run over a Relay

I didn't really run over a relay. I wasn't angry enough for that. Although I did almost run over a pedestrian - a stupid one I might add. I was going up to Oreilly's Auto Parts on one of the main stretches when a woman decides she wants to walk right in front of me in the middle of the block - close enough that I could smell her bad breath. For her that was about 2 car lengths or less. 

Yes, the evil part of me decided to wait til then before giving her a honk she'll never forget. That air horn comes in handy. I've always wanted to use it on an unsuspecting pedestrian just to see their reaction. Since I first installed it years ago, no pedestrian has ever deserved to hear it until now. 

HOOOOONNNNKKK! 

She jump probably 3" off the ground and turned around to see me. "Sorry," she whispered. By then, I could really taste her breath. Yuck!

With all kidding aside, it's really probably best that pedestrians don't jaywalk. And if they do, jaywalker should have at least the courtesy if not the for the security of their own life to look both ways before crossing. Duh, we learned that in Kindergarten. Why can't people just stop being so damn selfish and entitled and just start following the rules of the road? 

No comments:

Post a Comment