Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Button snap failed

It hasn't been that long since the jacket arrived in the mail from New Enough and unfortunately the Joe Rocket jacket has already torn. Due to no fault of my own, the button snap came off. It's still stuck on the band. As of today, I'm still a lanky 5'-8" 148lb guy with chicken arms. There's no way my buffness could have snapped this off. The right side is fine. Just the left has come undone. Ugh. I hope New Enough or Joe Rocket can help me out.

I've gone to at least 7 different tailor/dry cleaning places and they all said they wouldn't be able to help. Ugh. I'm on hold now on the phone with Chris from New Enough.

Awesome!! Chris just put an order in for me to send me a new one! And without asking, he's even going to send me the new replacement jacket before I send my current messed up one! That means there's no downtime from my scooter. I get to keep riding. I was worried that I'd have to send my current one, be w/o a jacket for whatever number of days it takes for New Enough to receive it, process it, inspect it and send me out a new one. But no, they're sending me a replacement today!

Excellent. New Enough so far has amazing customer service. They even pay for shipping both ways! Good stuff. Very happy customer.


No comments:

Post a Comment