Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lighting up

The bulbs came - the ones I bought with the money I got from selling two pairs of old bulbs and a pair of slippers. Autolumination calls these things HDR bulbs. I wasn't able to look up info from other websites. Perhaps it's a term they made up. It's supposed to be 30% brighter and since it's still a halogen lamp, the longevity of it vs the stock one should be the same. The seller included a heavy duty harness.

I recently found another two pairs of old bulbs that I plan to sell on Craigslist. Another $6 coming my way? That'll be enough to pay for a chrome license plate frame. Let's see.

Unfortunately my photos don't show the differences very well between the stock bulb and the new one. I'll try taking some photos again later for comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment