Saturday, October 9, 2010

Vino seat sold

Although I like my current stock seat better than the TNG one that came with the original purchase of the scooter (seller threw it in with the sale), I had kept the TNG seat thinking it would be a good selling point when I finally put the scooter up for sale in a year or so. But I thought about it further and the benefit of clearing it out of the garage now and getting the extra money would be more valuable to me now.

The listing was posted on Craigslist for about 3 days. No biters, but someone from the forums was interested. What better person to sell a Vino seat to than a fellow enthusiast? Hope he likes it! Just received $54.08 from him in my Paypal account last night. The seat was shipped out this morning via USPS with insurance and tracking and once again, my garage is that much cleaner. No more big box in the way. Time for the Grifter box? Not quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment